- 1 in 88 Children is diagnosed with Autism
- Boys are 4 times more likely than girls to have Autism
- A new case is diagnosed almost every 20 minutes
- Autism is the fastest growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
- There is no medical detection or cure for Autism
- More children will be diagnosed with Autism this year than with pediatric diabetes, cancer, and AIDS combined.
On April 14th, 2009, Gabriel Rizzo was diagnosed with Autism. This is a challenging neurological disorder that makes communication and social interaction extremely difficult. There is no cure and little is known about the causes.
On Friday, November 8th, 2013 you are invited to help us make a difference in his life and the lives of thousands of others by attending the 4th Annual Gabriel's Black and Gold Ball. This will be a Black Tie optional event. Should you not invest in formal wear please wear black and gold to support our cause.
This will be a night of celebration. Enjoy an open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and music from 8:00pm until 11:00PM. The event will be held at Mandarin Lounge in St. Louis, MO. (44 Maryland Plaza St. Louis, MO 63108) and will consist of a silent auction and raffle prizes.
A portion of proceeds from the event will benefit Autism Speaks, the nation's largest autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism, increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders, and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families. To learn more about Autism Speaks, please go to www.autismspeaks.com.
Tickets are $50/person and limited table service is now available for a slight up charge. Checks Payable to Gabrielâ€™s Horn Blowers can be mailed to 441 Sorrento Dr. Ballwin, MO. 63021.